oneChart is a physician-tested and -recommended electronic health record system providing complete connectivity throughout the Beaumont network of clinical settings. Offering 24-hour access to centralized health records, e-prescription capabilities and more, oneChart is designed to revolutionize the way you enter, retrieve and share patient information.
Highly coordinated care and improved information sharing means fewer duplicated tests, faster imaging results and access to best practice protocols.
Beaumont worked closely with Epic, a leading EHR software provider, to deliver oneChart. Epic gets high marks for integrated functions, ease of use and accelerated implementation times.
- Training typically takes six to 12 hours.
- Highly intuitive interface is easy to use.
- Specially trained Help Desk staff are available 24/7.
oneChart key features include:
- 24-hour access via a Web-based system that gives authorized providers with a PC and Web browser the ability to view critical
- patient data and communicate with other team members.
- Up-to-date patient history based on a truly integrated, longitudinal patient record from both ambulatory and hospital environments.
- Computerized order entry supported by a simple screen design that guides users through the order process. Decision-support features are embedded.
- E-prescriptions transmitted securely to the patient’s preferred pharmacy and instantly added to a patient’s medication list. Includes ability to review and approve refills.
- Test results routed as soon as they are available, with abnormal and high-priority results prompting on-screen flags.
- Patient access to myBeaumontChart from the Internet provides patients with a high-tech way to see results and health maintenance alerts under the oversight of the physician.
- One-call support to Beaumont’s Help Desk for application or hardware trouble reporting.
- Registry reporting and other key technology functions necessary to meet Patient Centered Medical Home requirements.
- Professional billing and connectivity to submit claims electronically. Follow-up work queues to track outstanding balances and aging of accounts.
- Electronic reporting of immunizations to the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR).
- Inquiry reports to list patients by diagnosis, last appointment and key clinical information.
For more information about oneChart, call the Physician Liaisons hotline at 1.888.343.2790.